I’ve been following the challengers to incumbent US Senator Lindsey Graham with great interest. We definitely need to replace Graham with a conservative voice for the people of South Carolina and America.
The two most visible challengers to Graham are businessman Richard Cash and SC State Senator Lee Bright. Nancy Mace must be counting on getting her votes from the Lowlands around Charleston and Columbia in the Midlands. She sure has been invisible in the Upstate where, by the way, over 30 percent of the Republican vote is to be found.
Challenger Richard Cash just returned from the One Nation Under God rally and sent his followers a short video of part of his speech. It bears watching:
Cash has several events coming up in the next month before the election. If you live in South Carolina or are in the area of one of his campaign events, stop and give him a listen…and a check if you can afford it.
- Monday, May 5th: Horry GOP Candidates Rally
- Thursday, May 8th: Sun City Hilton Head Meet & Greet
- Saturday, May 10th: Last Day to Register to Vote in the June 10th Primary
- Tuesday, May 13th: Columbia Fundraiser
- Thursday, May 15th: Spartanburg GOP Meet & Greet
- Monday, May 19th: Anderson Spring Bluegrass and BBQ Fundraiser
- Thursday, May 29th: Aiken Spring Bluegrass and BBQ Fundraiser