Just because something is in the Bible does not make it Biblical.
Cain killed his brother Abel in the first generation of natural born humans. That doesn’t give us permission to kill our brothers.
When we talk about sexual immorality, it is easy to focus on homosexuality, because it is the current culturally-acceptable sin. But our world today knows plenty of other sexual immoralities.
- Fornication – sexual outside of marriage, which could include prostitutes
- Pornography – the sin in your mind is the same as the sin with your body, and ladies, this includes romance novels
- Divorce and remarriage – it’s not actually the divorce that is a sin. It’s remarriage that is the problem
- Polygamy/polyamory – three or more is definitely a crowd
- Incest – sex with your child, your parent, your siblings, and even your former inlaws
- Adultery – yes, God really does care if you cheat
View original post 452 more words