- Progressives believe that their orthodoxy is infallible – that all disasters left in their wake are the fault of some other factor.
- Progressives will only reason themselves to a point where the “conclusion” is emotionally satisfying to them, never to a logical endpoint.
- The one consistent about progressivism is its inconsistency – they will say or do anything to advance progressivism.
- Progressivism cannot exist without postmodernism – without the ability to dispose of one reality that is unhelpful and to create another that is, progressivism could not continue.
- Progressivism has only one guiding principle – statolatry. Ludwig von Mises coined this term to define the literal worship of government.
- Progressives are necessarily immoral. They believe that any behavior is acceptable in pursuit of what they see as the “higher truth” or the “greater good”.
- Progressives are the Borg. They believe that there are no individuals, only the collective – and…
View original post 291 more words